A friend of mine was stung by a bee today and the sting area started to swell and cause pain immediately. He went inside and pulled the stinger out and put a small amount (1/4 teaspoon) of 320 parts per million colloidal silver on the sting area and then rubbed it in. The swelling and pain started to reverse within about a minute and within 5 minutes you could no longer tell that he had been stung! No pain, no inflammation and no swelling......all gone. I looked at it after about an hour and could not tell where he had been stung. After 12 hours he said he could feel a very slight amount of pain where he was stung so he applied a little more colloidal silver and the pain went away. That leads me to believe that had he put a cotton ball wet with colloidal silver on it and taped it in place, that might have been a complete end to it right then.
If you are allergic to bee stings, you can not rely on this method and must go to the emergency room right away.......your life may depend on it!
This afternoon, my 21 year old son called me from work. He had just been stung by a red wasp on his ear lobe. He was getting a charcoal poultice to put on it, but wanted to know what else he should do. (Several years ago he was stung by a red wasp. Even with charcoal poultices, he was stuck on the couch with a swollen arm for days. The charcoal worked, but slowly. As long as he had the poultice, he was not in pain.)
Providentially, I was getting into the car to take other children to piano lessons, very nearby to where he was working. I sped back into the house, grabbed a large, ready made charcoal/flax poultice with plastic wrap out of the refrigerator, a bandana, vitamin c, turmeric and nettle tincture. I dropped off piano students and stopped by his work. His earlobe was red and so was the skin on his head behind his ear.
I got the charcoal poultice centered over the sting and around his ear, covered it with plastic and secured it with a bandana. I told him to take 1,000mg of Vitamin C, 1 turmeric capsule, and 1 teaspoon of nettle tincture every hour. He did that for four hours. When he got home from work, his ear lobe looked fine.
The moral of the story for me is to deal aggressively when dealing with a potentially aggressive situation, within safe bounds of the natural remedies used.
~Mama to Many~