MRSA
Natural Remedies

Natural Remedies for MRSA: Effective Solutions for Infection Control

Colloidal Silver
Posted by Angelica (USA) on 07/11/2021
★★★★★

Colloidal Silver rid my friend's 6 year battle with MRSA, within 10 days!!

Colloidal Silver
Posted by Joe (Phnom Penh, Cambodia) on 04/07/2016
★★★★★

Posted to give hope to those who are suffering from MRSA and considering colloidal silver as a treatment...

In April 2015 my partner was infected with MRSA during an impacted wisdom tooth removal by a dentist in Siem Reap, Cambodia. Within 2 weeks the infection had produced “clusters” of abscesses all along the gum line, right where the dentist had gashed the gum with the extracted tooth during the procedure. The whole right side of the face had swollen and all the teeth along the right jaw were loosened. She described the pain as “shooting, ” with immense pressure and heat. There were times where the pain were so unbearable for her she'd lose all reason and logic and talk of suicide to end the pain.

The situation worsened over the following months, despite taking Clindamycin and Vancomycin consistently, nothing worked, instead it got much worse. In what seemed to be a violent reaction to the antibiotics, 2 abscesses freakishly changed direction. The one at the extraction site headed towards the inner ear, creating intense pressure and pain, forcing blood and infected tissue through to the ear canal. The other abscess, which was at the site of the gash on the gum line, turned downwards in direction to come to a head near the chin. At this point, the infection had developed into osteomyelitis, where fragments of jagged jaw bone started protruding from several areas. Each had to be painfully extracted.

After 8 months, we were nearing the point of losing all hope of saving her jaw as this thing continued to devour bone and muscle tissue. By this time, we were trying combinations of antibiotics and using essential oils and extracts in an attempt to broaden the spectrum. Made no difference. Doctors and dentists now suggesting invasive bone transplant.

Our luck turned around when a friend told us how colloidal silver cleared a MRSA infection in his knee, and that there were a group of people in Cambodia researching it. So with nothing left to lose, we managed to locate and make contact - and after hearing out our situation, they said they would be more than happy to send us some to try, at no charge.

The concentration of the CS given was 60 ppm. Given the gravity of the situation we decided to use it at this full strength. 250 ml FOUR TIMES PER DAY. Right on the hour, every 8 hours. Also continued to take antibiotic cocktail, to make sure.

On day 3: Health worsened dramatically. We were forewarned about this reaction. Complained of intense body aches and sweats. So something was happening… These symptoms lasted for 8 days.

On day 15: The nasty abscess on the chin had finally stopped discharging and showed signs of regeneration. Swelling of face reduced significantly. Gum tissue infection reduced as well. Teeth are no longer loose. Ear infection clear. RESULTS.

It was by day 23 that the infection totally cleared. We then reduced the daily amount to 250 ml ONCE PER DAY to help regenerate lost tissue, especially in the gum line where the jawbone had been exposed.

Right now, all that's left is a small scar with a slight indentation on the right side of the chin- a massive improvement from the big gaping hole that was once there for 8 MONTHS.

So this is a YEA for colloidal silver, in this case combined with antibiotics, against the most aggressive of staph infections. Another YEA for the kindness of strangers who, if it weren't for them, who knows what would've happened? The recovered patient now has an unshakable belief that the CS saved her life and not one person could ever convince her otherwise.

Almost forgot to name the other things patient had taken as well as the CS and antibiotics:

Essential oils: Lemongrass, Oregano, Frankincense, Clove, Tea Tree, Kampot Pepper

Spices: Clove, Turmeric, Garlic

Other: Ice and heat packs.

Will edit and update this list if I can recall anything else.

Peace everyone!

Colloidal Silver
Posted by Smithsurfermom (Huntington Beach, Ca) on 07/08/2012
★★★★★

I love colloidal silver for sore throats but when they are accompanied by nose ulcers and that awful rawness at the very back of your nose where it meets your throat, I use virgin coconut oil on a Q-tip. I put it up my nose and also, after I spray the silver in my throat, I use a seperate Q-tip to apply to the back and top of my throat. Anywhere I can reach that feels raw and sore. It is immediately soothing (after the initial pain of touching that area and possibly gagging a little bit) and I sleep so much better and the raw soreness is so much better in the morning.

Colloidal Silver
Posted by James (Akron, Ohio, Usa) on 01/19/2012
★★★★★

Two years ago I have MRSA staph infection. My left arm swelled up to double the regular size. I went to the hospital, they put my on an IV of antibiotics and the swelling went down a few days later. For a year and a half I would get reoccuring boils and swelling. I tried everything: Epsom Salts, Manuka Honey, Tea Tree Oil, etc. IT was only when I used Colloidal Silver in a nebulizer(it helps with asthma too) and externally on the boils that I noticed immediate relief from the staph infection.

I am thoroughly convinced that colloidal silver cures MRSA, though I am just speaking from personal experience.

Colloidal Silver
Posted by Chrystal (Apple Valley, California) on 02/10/2009
★★★★★

MRSA Experience--- We beat it!

On May 14th 2005, my 26 Yr old son noticed his thumb was getting very sore. No wound was visible. By Wed. the 19th, his whole hand was swolen and pulsing with pain. He went to a doctor and the doctor threw him into the hospital and they opperated that night. It was MRSA, and it was spreading from his thumb, through his palm towards his wrist. They took out a huge chunk of his thumb... about 1" square and 1/4th " deep, and ran tubes down towards his palm to try and squeeze out the rest.

I found out about it Saturday morning (the 21st) and called the hospital. They hadn't gotten all of it. He said they either had to take off his hand or he would die.

I told him to get out of there and get to my place as soon as he could. He took off with security after him!

I soaked his hand in 10 ppm Coloiodal Silver for an hour and we cleaned it out as best we could, then spread it with Bee Propolis and wrapped it up. I had him take 2oz of Coloidal Silver at 5ppm every hour and continued the daily soaking and 2oz every day. For good measure, I added 1 tsp food grade H2O2 per quart of water and had him take 4 oz of that every two hours and 2000 mg of good Vitamine C 5 times a day.

(Lets face it.. MRSA scared the s___ out of me. I was going to throw everything I could at it! I believed in the silver, but I was not going to take chances with my son's life!)

That first night he slept without pain for the first time in a week.

We continued the same treatment daily. By the 23rd, the hand swelling was gone and the thumb was already starting to fill in. It was still sore to the touch but no throbbing.

On Friday May 27th, the hole was less than half its width and very shallow. No swelling at all. A week later, he went to another doctor and the doctor refused to believe he had had MRSA or that he had the opperation any later than the 4th of May. He wrote it so in his report.

One week later he went back to the original doctor from the hospital, (the one that ordered his operation) and shocked him good. All that was left of the surgery was a small 1/4" scratch with a small band-aid on it.

Don't think he really believes what we did to cure it! My son was back to work fixing cars on June 10th. Absolutely no sign of the infection then or since!

NO bad infection can stand up to this kind of attack. Medicines may fail... but this won't!

God Bless,
Chrystal

Colloidal Silver
Posted by Amy (Austin, Texas) on 07/12/2007
★★★★★

When my gynecologist told me that my lesion was possibly MRSA since I had only a month before had a boil on my face, she said that after taking Bactrim for 10 days I should start putting Neosporin in my nose, if the MRSA infection was confirmed. I wanted to do something sooner, while still taking the Bactrim, and so researched and got some colloidal silver and put either drops or swabs of it in my nose 1-2 times a day for a week, as well as applying it to the wound with a swab. I read that it would not interfere with the antibiotics. The lesion had been lanced, and when I had my follow-up, I was healing very well. I have had no more boils yet. I can't say for sure that the colloidal silver did the trick, but from what I've read, it can be very effective with short term use (10 days or so) and if I get another boil, I will apply some directly right away.

Colloidal Silver
Posted by Tony (Chicago, IL) on 03/16/2007
★★★★★

Thanks for the great info on MRSA. Below is a link from the US Patent Office of a CS product scientifically tested against MRSA. Scroll down to "10" (near bottom of page) for detail. The CS brand tested is from American Biotech Labs (aka American Silver). It is sold under different labels. It is sold at GNC stores as "Silver Biotics". Because the link for the patent is a mile long, I suggest you go to the USPTO website and do a search for the patent number.

http://patft.uspto.gov/ Patent nbr: 7,135,195

Lastly, there is also this info: "William Beaumont Army Medical Center has proven ABL's SilverSol Technology effective at killing all three forms of leishmaniasis, which causes the "Baghdad Boils" infecting U.S. soldiers, at a concentration of just 1-2 parts per million." http://www.cliftonmining.com/aboutABL.html

Tony