Chronic Virus Remedies

Hydrogen Peroxide Inhalation Method  

5 star (4) 
  100%
Share your thoughts with our readers
Write a review


Posted by Tom (Boise, Id) on 08/07/2009
5 out of 5 stars

My wife has had breathing problems for years (the dr`s say it is from smoking... not true, it has bubbles in the phlem they pop when you crush them.) I gave her mouth to mouth as her lungs were stuck together and she was suffocating and could not keep from passing out. As she exhaled I breathed some of her air in to my lungs . I have this now, I wheeze when I sleep and have become very tired. I also cough very hard, three times of taking antibiotics has not stopped it. I tried your hp by inhaling the fumes from a bottle by placing on my lips because I had no spray bottle. It is also mixed with iodine as I can smell it. It stopped the coughing & phlem in less than 18 hours. I and my wife are heavy smokers. It increased my lungs capacity's to process air. I have recovered lots of the energy I did not know I had lost. Today is the second day after trying this. Yesterday I could do more reps of the exercises than before. Hydrogen peroxide works amazingly well, I am impressed. There is no storm today, so we will buy the real thing. Hydrogen peroxide and a nasal spray bottle. I and my wife are feeling much better lots of energy. I would like to thank all the people here for you information. This will get rid of this virus of that, I have no fear. Thanks a lot to you all.


Posted by Deirdre (LA, Cali) on 04/09/2006
5 out of 5 stars

After having great luck with inhaling drug store h202 for viruses and flu in January and February, I switched from 3% to a dilution of food grade. I wasn't sure about how many drops to add to the inhaler, so I only added 2 drops to filtered water. This wasn't enough! After a couple of days, I felt the beginnings of a virus, which wouldn't have been the case if I had enough oxygen (ie., h202) in my blood. I quickly dumped out the food grade and added back the 3% and pumped 6 times. The viral symptoms disappeared within about 3 hours. It happened fast because I don't think the virus had been in my system very long. I am going to stick to the 3% for viruses and occasionally use the food grade to drink. Since Bill Munro has used the 3% for 12 years, I am not so worried about the additives!


Posted by Robert (Czech Republic) on 03/06/2006
5 out of 5 stars

I also got the sore throat and extreme fatigue the past 2 weeks. Last Friday I started to inhale the peroxide -- 6 pumps every 2 hours. Within 36 hours I was all better.


Posted by Jonna (LA, CA) on 02/09/2006
5 out of 5 stars

I have been struggling to get over the flu for the past 6 weeks. I have had a recurring sore throat, but mainly I have been unusually exhausted! I tried everything on your flu page! Nothing helped: vitamin C, zinc, apple cider vinegar, garlic, oregano oil. Finally went to the doc and he prescribed antibiotics (sometimes helps with a virus). Did not do a thing! Anyway, came across Bill's recommendation to inhale peroxide. I have put peroxide in my ear for years (didn't help this time), but never inhaled it. Figured it couldn't hurt! Started to inhale the peroxide, per Bill's instructions and it's now been 36 hours. I am not yet back to 100% but feel so much better! I have tons of energy. When I feel a wave of fatigue hit (the virus trying to come back?), I take more peroxide and the tiredness goes away immediately. Interesting stuff!