Apple Cider Vinegar for Dogs

Arthritis  

5 star (4) 
  100%
Share your thoughts with our readers
Write a review


Posted by Katnco (Palisade, Co) on 08/03/2011
5 out of 5 stars

My dog is 10 yrs old and has bad hips, I put him on glucosamine and chondroitin a couple months back and that made a big difference, but three days ago I added a cap (not a cup, a cap) of ACV to his water and he didn't seem interested to drink it, so I literally hand fed him some water and he took it. Now for the last two days when he drinks his water, he drinks long. This morning we went for our usual walk by the river and he actually ran! He has not been able to run for 6 months. ACV is working wonders and I did not give him a large dose, just a cap full which is about a teaspoon. Fyi - he is 72 lbs - a big guy. THANK YOU EARTH CLINIC!!!


Posted by Rachael (Collingswood, NJ) on 03/16/2009
5 out of 5 stars

This ACV remedy for arthritis is amazing. Yesterday my dog could barely get up and down. I was really starting to worry. (he's currently in natural healing and the arthritis began during this period). I didn't want him in so much pain but didn't want to thwart his healing process with drugs. I tried two of the suggestions on this page...Apple Cider Vinegar (2 tablespoons of ACV with food); and pure celtic sea salt in his water.

After his first dosage last night, he woke up a new dog today. Seriously, I'm amazed. Thank you sooo much.

Rachael Meehan


Posted by Wendy (Canada)
5 out of 5 stars

My Chocolate Lab Sam has arthritis and was recently attacked by a dog. I had started him on ACV before but forgot sometimes. He has been on it faithfully for the past 3 weeks now and is getting better and better. He is on a raw diet and I just mix it in. For those dog owners who have dogs with failing health I recommend you look at the BARF diet. I wouldn't have believed that a dog who I was told would be dead in 3 months from liver problems would completely turn around due to diet and supplements(including ACV). We are what we eat and so are our pets. It has been 11 months and Sammy is doing great!!


Posted by Sandi (Rehoboth MA)
5 out of 5 stars

I personally use it several times day, it works for different problems. All the dogs (7) are on it, from a disabled dachsie to three young healthy dachsies. It helps with arthritis, ear problems, wounds, itching. Adjust ph levels, prevents uti's. Gives them a healthy skin and also cleans out the bodies, like it does for humans