I read the article by Walter Last and started using paraffin 2 weeks ago for post candida cleanse - as a way to clean my blood of candida poisons, but also to ensure candida does not make a comeback. I feel that the poisons are reducing quite drastically(neck pain/discomfort nearly gone).
I also suggested it to a friend who had a tumour behind the eyes so large the hospital had told her they could not operate it. The tumour disappeared within 3 days and she went back to work. All we took was a tablespoon once a day.
Yes, if ingested into the lungs, it would be a poison, just like water would, but swallowing a tablespoon or less per day for a limited period is not normally poisonous.