Natural Cures for a Bee Sting

Colloidal Silver  

5 star (1) 
  100%
Share your thoughts with our readers
Write a review


Posted by Art (California ) on 05/25/2017 419 posts
5 out of 5 stars

A friend of mine was stung by a bee today and the sting area started to swell and cause pain immediately. He went inside and pulled the stinger out and put a small amount (1/4 teaspoon) of 320 parts per million colloidal silver on the sting area and then rubbed it in. The swelling and pain started to reverse within about a minute and within 5 minutes you could no longer tell that he had been stung! No pain, no inflammation and no swelling......all gone. I looked at it after about an hour and could not tell where he had been stung. After 12 hours he said he could feel a very slight amount of pain where he was stung so he applied a little more colloidal silver and the pain went away. That leads me to believe that had he put a cotton ball wet with colloidal silver on it and taped it in place, that might have been a complete end to it right then.

If you are allergic to bee stings, you can not rely on this method and must go to the emergency room right away.......your life may depend on it!

Art